Chinese Government Scholarships for International Students 2023-2024: Applications are now open for the Chinese Government-Chinese University Outstanding Scholarship Program international students wishing to studies in China for the start of the academic session. The program is a Chinese government-funded grant established by the Chinese Ministry of Education (MOE) to support Chinese universities in recruiting outstanding full-time master’s and doctoral international students to study in China.
The Chinese University Program offers a fully funded scholarship covering tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend and full medical insurance and can be taken at any university/higher education institution in China.
Scholarship Sponsors: Chinese Government
Scholarship to be taken in: China (See the list of universities🇧🇷
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarship
Scholarship Worth: Fully funded (See Benefits below).
Number of awards: Enough
Level of education: Masters and PhD students
Nationality: international students
Also Check: Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs Scholarship for International Students
Chinese Government Scholarships 2023-2024 | DETAILS
This scholarship offers a fully funded opportunity that covers tuition waiver, housing, stipend and full medical insurance. Foreign students will also be able to participate in business startups in Beijing’s high-tech hub, the Zhongguancun National Demonstration Zone, and apply for permanent residency, according to a new policy announced Wednesday by the Ministry of Public Security.
To be considered for these scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese natives and mentally and physically fit to pursue graduate studies.
- Applicants must not be an enrolled student at a Chinese university as at the time of application. or be a graduate of a Chinese university for more than one year.
- Applicants for a master’s program must have obtained a bachelor’s degree certificate or the equivalent of a university degree in China and must be under 35 years old by 1St September of the mentioned year.
- Applicants for PhD studies must have obtained a master’s degree (equivalent to a master’s degree in China) and must be under 40 years of age by September 1St🇧🇷
- Applicants should note that the Master’s program will take 2-3 academic years to complete while the PhD programs will take 3-4 years to complete.
- You meet other eligibility requirements as set by the universities for admission purposes.
- Tuition waiver
- medical insurance
- CNY 700/month for graduate students, CNY 1000/month for PhD students (2020 price)
- opportunity for business startups
- Beneficiaries can also apply for permanent residence
How to apply: Interested applicants for the Chinese Government Scholarships can apply online as follows:
- You must refer to the Chinese university of your choice this list for specific instructions on how to apply and deadlines.
- You can then complete and submit it online application form for the Chinese Government Scholarship on the official scholarship application page
Application Deadline: Varies (Depending on Schools)