The Chinese Government Scholarship at Harbin Institute of Technology is now open for applications 2023. International applicants are invited to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 to study in China fully funded. The scholarships in china for international students is hosted by Harbin Institute of Technology, one of China’s first six top universities.
The university is a unique university with a science and engineering core and has grown to include management, liberal arts, economics, law and other disciplines. The scholarship is one of the programs of the Chinese Government scholarship and commissioned by the Ministry of Education for the university to recruit outstanding international students.
Scholarship Sponsors: Chinese Government
Scholarship to be awarded: Harbin Institute of Technology, China
Scholarship Worth: See Benefits
Number of awards: It is not specified
Level of education: Masters and PhD
Nationality: International Students
Also see: University of Macau Scholarships in China for International Students
Eligibility Criteria | Chinese Government Scholarship at Harbin Institute of Technology
To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China and be in good physical and mental health.
- Be a degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for a postgraduate programme.
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for a PhD program.
- Have achieved HSK Level-4 Chinese proficiency when applying for a Chinese-taught master’s or doctoral degree program;
- Maintain the minimum requirements set by IMET in academic ability, language proficiency and other relevant criteria.
- Waiver of registration fee, tuition fee and residence fee
- RMB 800 per year for comprehensive medical insurance
- Monthly stipend of RMB 3,000/month for graduate students
- Monthly stipend of RMB 3,500/month for PhD candidates
Also Check: Chinese Government Scholarships for Foreign Students at Nanjing University (Fully Funded)
How to apply Applicants for Chinese Government Scholarship you must provide the following materials truthfully and correctly (in duplicate)🇧🇷
- Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form (in duplicate). The CSC Online Application System is available at: .Type of scholarship: B code: 10213
- Full-time high school diploma (original notarized document in English or Chinese).
- Transcripts (Not required to be notarized, but must be signed and stamped by the school. Transcripts in other languages must be translated into English or Chinese with notarization).
- A study or research plan (not less than 800 words in English or Chinese). You can download the format from the official website.
- Two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors in English or Chinese.
- Copy of passport (Valid for at least one year).
- Photocopy of Foreigner’s Physical Examination Form.
Application deadline: December 15, 2022