The Chevening Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship program that enables outstanding emerging leaders from around the world to study in the United Kingdom (UK). The scholarship is awarded to students who demonstrate strong leadership potential and who are committed to making a positive contribution to their home countries. The scholarship provides financial support for a one-year master’s program at any accredited UK university, as well as access to a wide range of development opportunities. The Chevening Scholarship is open to applicants from all countries, with a particular focus on those from underrepresented groups.
The Chevening Scholarship is awarded to outstanding scholars with leadership potential from around the world to study for a one-year master’s degree at any of the UK’s leading universities. The scholarship program is sponsored by the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organizations. Scholarships are offered in a range of subject areas, including arts and humanities, business and economics, international relations, journalism, law, science, and technology. With more than 160 countries and territories represented, Chevening fosters global networks, friendships, and shared memories and missions that span the world.
The Chevening fully-funded scholarship 2023 offers a unique opportunity for future leaders and influencers from around the world to grow professionally and academically, experience UK culture, and build long-lasting mutually beneficial relationships with the UK. Chevening scholars have established themselves as change-makers and future leaders in the global community. As a Chevening scholar, you will spend a year living and studying in the United Kingdom. The scholarship covers tuition fees, a monthly stipend, return airfare to the UK, and other program-related travel expenses. If you are interested in applying for the scholarship, make sure you start your application early and make sure you meet all the eligibility criteria. You can also apply for Rhodes Scholarship Program 2023 at University of Oxford (Fully Funded)
Chevening Scholarship 2023 in the UK Details
- Scholarship Host Country: United Kingdom (UK)
- Host Organization: Commonwealth Office (FCO) & partner organizations.
- Course Level: Master’s Degree Program
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 2nd November 2022.
Benefits of the Chevening Scholarship Program 2023:
- Full tuition fee will be provided.
- No visa fee is required for Chevening scholars.
- A monthly allowance for living expenses will be provided.
- A return economy class air ticket will be provided.
- Additional grants and allowances are also available to cover necessary expenses.
- Chevening will cover the cost of quarantine if booked through Diversity Travel.
Check The Gates Scholarships In the USA 2023 (Fully Funded)
Chevening Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- An applicant must be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- The applicant must return to his or her home country for a minimum of two years following the completion of the scholarship.
- The Chevening award has no age restriction.
- The applicant must have applied to a 12-month full-time master’s degree programme.
- The applicant must have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will qualify him for admission to a postgraduate programme at a UK university.
- The applicant must have a minimum of two years of work experience or 2800 hours of work experience.
- For more information about the Chevening UK, Scholarships requirements visit the official website.
The application deadline to apply for Chevening Scholarship 2023 in the UK is 2nd November 2022.
Check Best Scholarships for International Students in Italy
What are the steps to apply for a Chevening Scholarship in 2023?
You must prepare yourself in order to have the best chance of being awarded a fully funded Chevening Scholarship. To help you, we’ve collated our best guidance and advice.
Make sure to follow these steps in order to be successful in your Chevening application.
What factors should you consider when deciding what you want your UK study experience to be?
A guide to finding three master’s courses that are Chevening-eligible
A guide to navigating Chevening’s online application process
Here is a guide on how to obtain references for your Chevening application
Here is what you should expect before, during, and after your Chevening interview
Here are some tips on how to avoid common pitfalls when applying for Chevening Scholarship.