Applicants are invited to apply for the Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships if Canada is your dream destination. Each year, Cape Breton University offers a number of entrance scholarships to students from around the world who wish to study in Canada. The scholarships are competitive and are based on academic merit. Eligible applicants must be enrolled in or planning to enroll in a full-time undergraduate program at Cape Breton University. Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships in Canada are provided to both international and national students for assisting them in the pursuit of their educational goals.
Cape Breton University is committed to supporting its students financially. In fact, the University offers over $2.5 million in scholarships and bursaries to admitted students each year. The majority of these awards are based on academic performance, so students entering CBU with strong grades have a good chance of being supported financially. Scholarships and bursaries are available for Canadian citizens, permanent residents, and international students admitted to an undergraduate degree program. This support from CBU can make a big difference in affording a quality education.
Cape Breton University is a public university in Nova Scotia, Canada. Established in 1974, the university attracts students from around the world with its quality educational programs and commitment to student success. The university offers a variety of undergraduate programs in Arts, Business, Education, Health Professions, Science, and Sustainability. The university also offers various scholarships to help international and national students finance their studies. If you are interested in studying at a Canadian university, Cape Breton University is an excellent choice. Apply today and take the first step towards achieving your academic goals. You can also apply for UNSW International Scholarships 2023 in Australia (Fully Funded)
Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships 2023 in Canada Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Canada
- University: Cape Breton University,
- Scholarship Value: Up to $30,000
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: Open
Check Rhodes Scholarship Program 2023 at University of Oxford (Fully Funded)
Available Courses & Subjects:
The CBU scholarships are available for studying an undergraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Financial Benefits of Major Entrance Scholarships:
- A Chancellor’s scholarship Total Amount $30,000
- President’s scholarship Total Amount $20,000
- Deans’ scholarship Total Amount $10,000
- Fitzgerald scholarship Total Amount $20,000
- Schwartz scholarship Total Amount $14,000
- W.M. Reid scholarship Total Amount $11,500
- Orpha Thayer-Scott scholarship Total Amount $10,000
Eligibility Criteria Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships 2023
- A candidate must be a domestic or international student.
- If an Articulation agreement candidate must be currently enrolled in their program of transfer.
- A candidate must demonstrate excellent academic performance and high achievements at previous study level(s).
- A candidate must have a minimum 80% average as determined by CBU to be eligible with no failures.
Check Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships 2022-23 in USA (Fully Funded)
How to Apply for Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships in Canada 2023?
- Please review the eligibility requirements before you submit a CBU application.
- To submit your application, you will need to create a CBU Future Student Account.
- Once you have created your account, you should access it to upload your documents.
- All notifications from your Future Student account will be sent to the registered email address.