Canadian University Dubai Scholarships for International Students is now open for applications from interested and eligible students who wish to enroll in a program of study at the University for the academic term 2022 – 2023.
At Canadian University Dubai, they are committed to providing quality, Canadian education for all. The University has recognized the importance of diversity and diversity and does not want financial constraints or special needs to prevent you from enrolling.
Scholarship Sponsors: Canadian University of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Host institutions: Canadian University of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Scholarship Worth: 50% tuition waiver
Number of awards: Enough
Level of education: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Equal: George Moore University Queen’s University Scholarships in USA, Canada, UK (Fully Funded)
DETAILS | Canadian University Dubai Scholarships
To alleviate some of this concern and to reward high-level academic performance, CUD offers the following scholarships:
Please note that the number of scholarships awarded is limited and students must meet the minimum selection criteria for the relevant in order for their application to be considered by the scholarship committee. The amount awarded depends on the specific criteria outlined for each scholarship.
To be eligible for the Canadian University of Dubai Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be international students
- Scholarships are open to all students of any nationality who meet all admission requirements.
- Scholarships are awarded to full-time students enrolled in four or more academic courses per semester.
- For Financial Hardship and Special Needs Scholarships, the number of academic courses students must enroll in will be considered on a case-by-case basis, although a minimum of four academic courses is recommended where possible. Please note that scholarships can only be awarded for credit-bearing courses.
- Students must maintain the cumulative grade point average (CGPA) necessary to continue receiving scholarship funding. Specific CGPA requirements vary depending on the type of scholarship applied for. These details are described in the specific scholarship descriptions.
- Scholarships are not valid for summer semesters.
- Scholarships apply to current tuition fees only.
- Students may apply for more than one scholarship, provided they meet the eligibility requirements. In the event that a student qualifies for more than one reduction, scholarship, or discount, the student will have the opportunity to select the scholarship with the highest value.
- All remaining fees (tuition and housing) must be paid on time to receive and maintain the scholarship.
See also: Tulane University Sub-Saharan Africa Leadership Scholarship Award 2023
How to apply: To be considered for the Canadian University of Dubai Scholarships for international students they must apply online for these opportunities.
Applicants should email their scholarship application forms (or visit the scholarship section of Student Affairs), along with all supporting documents (as described in the relevant sections of the different scholarship types) to [email protected]
Application deadline: December 20, 2022