The University of Cape Breton is currently inviting applications from eligible students household and international students for their entry scholarships for undergraduate students wishing to enroll in a University study program. Admission Scholarships to the University of Cape Breton are available for registration of applicants.
The scholarships are valid and awarded to undergraduate students with outstanding academic performance and / or students who are obviously in financial need.
Scholarship sponsors: Cape Breton University, Canada
Type of scholarship: partial funding
Host institutions: Cape Breton University, Canada
Scholarship value: Up to $ 30,000
Level of education: College student
Number of awards: enough
Nationality: international students
Admission Scholarships to the University of Cape Breton 2021-2022 | DETAILS
Through donor efforts, $ 2.5 million in scholarships and fellowships are offered to students entering the CBU each year. Students entering directly from high school or through articulation partners are considered for entry scholarships based on their academic grades
To be eligible for any of the admissions scholarships to the University of Cape Breton, applicants must meet the following requirements.
- Applicants must be classified as domestic or international students.
- If a student has an Arthritis Agreement, he or she must be enrolled in his or her transfer program.
- Must demonstrate outstanding academic performance and high performance at previous levels of study.
- Minimum average 80% as determined by the CBU to be eligible without failures.
- The average for international students entering directly from high school will be set by the University of Cape Breton.
- ESL conditional bids must attend the CBU Collaborative English Language School to receive an award.
Important Scholarships / Admission Values
* A limited number of the following prizes will be offered *
|name||Total amount||annual amount|
|of the Chancellor||$ 30,000||$ 7,500|
|of the President||$ 20,000||$ 5,000|
|Deans||$ 10,000||$ 2,500|
|Fitzgerald *||$ 20,000||$ 5,000|
|Schwartz||$ 14,000||$ 3,500|
|WM Reid||$ 11,500||$ 4K & $ 2,5K $|
|Orpha Thayer-Scott *||$ 10,000||$ 2,500|
How to apply: Applicants seeking admission scholarships to the University of Cape Breton in Canada are required to have a conditional offer of admission to a University degree program.
All incoming students wishing to be considered for entry scholarships must submit the following in addition to an application for admission.
- Official transfer
- Application for financial need for those interested in scholarships.
Deadline for applications: Not set
Visit the Official Website for more details