The Cambridge Trust is delighted to announce the opening of applications for the Cambridge International Students and Vice-Chancellor’s Awards 2023 to deserving international and domestic students applying for postgraduate studies at the University of Cambridge, UK.
The goal of International Scholarships and the Vice-Chancellor’s Awards is to ensure that students with the highest scores, regardless of nationality, receive full financial support to undertake PhD studies. The Scholarships pay the University composition fee and a subsistence allowance sufficient for one person.
Scholarship Sponsors: Cambridge Trust
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host institutions: University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
Scholarship Worth: It is not specified
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: Master’s degree (PhD)
Nationality: Domestic and international students
You may like: Gates Cambridge Scholarship in UK | Application for Postgraduate Studies 2023/2024
Cambridge International Scholarships and Vice-Chancellor’s Awards | Eligibility criteria
To be considered for the scholarship, interested applicants must meet the following requirements:
- The applicant must be a British, Irish or international applicant to be considered for the award.
- Applicants must be available to start their PhD in the following academic year.
- Candidates can study any subject currently available at the University.
- Applicants must have obtained a relevant postgraduate degree from a recognized higher education institution.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent research skills.
How to apply: Interested applicants for the Cambridge International Scholarships and Vice-Chancellor’s Awards 2023 should apply for admission to elective course in university. Applicants should apply for ‘Funding’ in the funding section of the application portal. Applicants must submit all supporting documents at the same time as the rest of their application.
Application deadline: 1St December 2022