Are you looking for an MBA scholarship at one of the best universities in the world? Then apply for it Boustany Foundation/ Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2023 for students with an excellent academic background.
The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities. The scholarship will provide a lucrative offer to students admitted to the program for the 2023 academic session.
Scholarship Sponsors: Boustany Foundation
Scholarship Type: Partial Financing
Host institutions: University of Cambridge
Scholarship Worth: See the scholarship benefits (below)
Number of awards: Enough
Level of education: Graduate (MBA)
Nationality: International Students
Boustany Foundation/ Cambridge University MBA Scholarship | Eligibility criteria
To be considered for the University of Cambridge MBA Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Although the scholarship may be awarded to applicants of any nationality, priority will be given to applicants of Lebanese origin.
- The candidate must be admitted to the Cambridge MBA programme.
- Must have obtained a relevant degree from a recognized higher education institution.
- Financial aid amounting to 75% of tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
How to apply: Interested applicants for the Boustany Foundation/University of Cambridge MBA Scholarship 2023 must first apply for admission from the Cambridge MBA program and then proceed to submit their scholarship application.
Applicants should send a copy of their CV with a photograph, GMAT scores and letter of acceptance from the University to: [email protected]
If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation.
Application deadline: 15u May 2023