Beit Trust Postgraduate Scholarships for African Students 2023/24: Applications are open for students to apply for a postgraduate scholarship position at a UK or South African university supported by the Beit Trust.
The Beit Trust is a partnership between eight UK universities and three South African Universities to fund people with a passion to pursue a course of study. Collaboration between universities helps to share cost partnerships, thereby increasing the number of scholarships that can be funded by the Beit Trust.
Scholarship Sponsors: The Beit Trust
Scholarships to be taken in: United Kingdom or South Africa
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarship
Scholarship level: Master’s (Master’s)
Scholarship Worth: See the benefits (below)
You may also like: Gates Cambridge Scholarship Program 2023 to Study in UK (Fully Funded)
Beit Trust Postgraduate Scholarship | Eligibility criteria
- Applicants must be students from Zambia, Zimbabwe and Malawi who reside and also intend to return to these countries upon completion of studies.
- Applicants must apply for a one-year postgraduate program at a UK university and a two-year teaching diploma program at a South African university.
- Applicants (except doctors and vets) must be under 30 years of age on 31 December 2022.
- Doctors and vets must be under 35 years of age on 31 December 2022.
Also Check: Irish Government Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2022 [Funded]
- Tuition, fees and related academic expenses.
- Personal allowance, indexed according to an independent authority, covering maintenance support.
- Other allowances are paid for arrival, a laptop and departure.
- Economy class tickets to the place of study and on the final return.
- The Trust will also deal with any costs that may arise in 2023/24 as a result of the remaining Covid protocols
How to apply: Interested applicants for the Beit Trust Postgraduate Scholarship 2023/24 must Apply following the procedures described:
- Apply to any of the partner universities in the UK and South Africa and be offered admission to study a postgraduate programme.
- Notify the partner university that they will be applying to the Beit Trust for scholarship funding and should also indicate the work experience.
- Notify the Trust once the application has been submitted to the partner university and also inform the trust of the course being applied for.
- Confirm their nationality with the Trust. Zambian residents should send their application form for confirmation to Scholarships@beittrust.org.uk
- Applicants from Zimbabwe and Malawi should send theirs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications, with all supporting documents, must be posted online via the scholarship application link before the application deadline.
- A signed medical certificate form from your doctor. This should be completed before starting the application process below. Please download the form here: Medical certificate form
- A copy of your offer letter from the UK University/Partners. or a PDF document detailing the university(s) and courses you will be applying to at the South African Partner University(s).
- Degree results.
- Curriculum vitae
- A personal statement (no longer than 500 words) to explain in your own words how you believe a master’s degree will benefit your country and its development.
- A clear recent photo of yourself: not a passport photo, but something that shows you to your advantage.
- A clear copy of your valid passport, showing the date of issue and expiry.
Application deadline: February 20, 2023
The post Beit Trust Postgraduate Scholarships for African Students to study in the UK and South Africa appeared first on Scholarships for international students, study abroad scholarships, scholarships for online mba programs.