Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship at UNSW: The University of New South Wales in Australia is pleased to announce its international research scholarships through the Australian Government Training Program (RTP) offered to outstanding and eligible international students who wish to enroll in a research training program at the university.
This scholarship is funded by the Australian Government and available for 3.5 years for a PhD and 2 years for research masters program.
Scholarship Sponsors: University of New South Wales, Australia
Scholarships to be taken: University of New South Wales, Australia
Scholarship Type: Research Funding
scholarship level: Masters & PhD
Scholarship Worth: $28,597 per year
Subject Eligibility: Courses offered at the University
Nationality international students
Also Check: Australian Government RTP Scholarships for Postgraduate Research 2023
Eligibility Criteria | Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) at UNSW
The following are general eligibility requirements for applying to Senior Research Degree Programs at UNSW.
- Applicants must generally meet the minimum admission and scholarship application requirements
- English Requirements: All applicantswhether domestic or international, they must provide evidence that English language proficiency meets the minimum UNSW English Language Requirements🇧🇷
- Source of Funding: All applicants, domestic or international, must complete the GTE & Financial Statement Form and, if required, submit evidence of your ability to finance all living expenses, fees and other related expenses.
- Supervision and resources: You need to consider whether you should contact a supervisor or undertake an EOI. Approval must be provided by a potential supervisor or Faculty before you can apply.
The value of the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) scholarship includes:
- Scholarship Award $28,597 per year (2021 rate).
- Tuition fees;
- Award of Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) to international students.
You might like: Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for International Students
How to apply: To apply for a scholarship, simply indicate that you would also like to be considered for a UNSW scholarship in your application for admission to a program and select your preferred scholarship application round. You will consider all the above scholarships. you should visit Sumbit request page to find out about the UNSW admissions application process.
Application Deadline: Ongoing