Applications are invited from domestic and international students enrolled in higher education institutions in the United States of America to apply for the Asbestos.com Scholarship Awards. The scholarship aims to reward students who raise awareness of asbestos-related cancers.
The scholarship awards $5,000 to students whose essay raises public awareness of asbestos-related cancer. The essay topic you choose should shed light on the issues surrounding mesothelioma and help raise awareness about the disease, research, promising clinical trials, survivors, and caregivers.
Scholarship Sponsors: Mesothelioma Center
Scholarship Type: Award of Merit
Host institutions: Institutions of higher education in the USA
Scholarship Worth: $5,000
Number of awards: two
Level of education: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: All Nationalities
Apply: James Madison Graduate Fellowships in USA 2022 [$24,000 per Annum]
Asbestos.com Scholarship Awards 2022 | Eligibility criteria
To be considered for the Scholarship Awards, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be an undergraduate or graduate student enrolled full-time at the US institution.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Essay entries should be between 750 and 1500 words.
- The topic of choice for the essay should bring light to the issues surrounding mesothelioma and help raise awareness about the disease, research, promising clinical trials, survivors, and caregivers.
Offered: Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2022/2023 [Fully Funded]
How to apply: Interested applicants for the Asbestos.com Scholarship Awards 2022 must follow the steps outlined below to apply:
- Write your essay: The essay should explore the mesothelioma topics listed in the rules. Keep the essay between 750 and 1500 words.
- Submission of participation online: When you are finished with your essay, complete the online application and include your essay, image, and letters of recommendation.
- Provide proof of registration:com will contact the finalists and ask them to request the official college transcript from their school and mail it.
Application deadline: August 31, 2022