United Nations University Postgraduate Scholarship (UNU-MERIT) 2023: The United Nations University of the Netherlands invites applications from qualified candidates for these Merit Scholarship Program it is aimed at highly intelligent students who wish to study at their university. Scholarship details are outlined, apply now for scholarships
The United Nations University consists of the Economic and Social Research Institute for Innovation and Technology (UNU-MERIT) and its governing body at Maastricht University (UM). This scholarship is awarded through the collective efforts of these institutes.
Scholarship Sponsors: United Nations University
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarship
Scholarship Worth: Full Scholarship (not worth declaring)
Number of awards: Not specified
Level of education: PhD
Nationality: Candidates from the Member States of the United Nations
Also Check: Maastricht University Netherlands-High Potential Scholarship 2023 [Fully Funded]
Eligibility Criteria | United Nations University Postgraduate Scholarship 2023
The following eligibility criteria will be considered for selecting candidates for this scholarship. Interested candidates should have
- Master’s degree in a relevant academic field, including:
– economics, international relations, political science, law, social sciences, business administration, health sciences or public health
- Basic knowledge of mathematics and statistics, measured by reviewing the content and level of previous studies and/or work experience
- Basic knowledge of economics, social science, political science and/or law, measured by reviewing the content and level of previous studies and/or work experience
- Proficiency in English, with a minimum level of 600 PBT / 240 CBT / 100 IBT for TOEFL or 7.0 for IELTS (native English speakers and students who received Bachelor or Master’s education in English are excluded). Maastricht University’s TOEFL code is 7102.
Recommended: Queen Elizabeth Masters Scholarships for Commonwealth Students
- How to apply: All applications for the United Nations University Postgraduate Scholarship are made online through the link provided.
- Application Documents: The following will be required or may be required during application.
- Certified copies of your certificates and degrees and an explanation of the grading system
- Proof of English proficiency
- A motivation letter of 400 – 500 words
- Three letters of recommendation (in English only) from current or former professors or employers
- One page essay indicating topic of research interest
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of your passport
- passport size photograph
- Full information about your current study and/or work
Application deadline: Application opens in November
The post Application Update for United Nations University Postgraduate Scholarships 2023 appeared first on Latest Scholarships for Undergraduates, Masters, Ph.D International Students To Study Abroad.