International students are invited here to apply for the University of Findlay University of Findlay International Scholar Award 2023 to study in the USA. The scholarships, which are highly competitive, are available to students who have worked hard to earn good grades and further your education.
The University of Findlay believes in recognizing this hard work through scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students. of Findlay scholarships are based on your cumulative grade point average, and graduate students can earn additional scholarships for earning a good score on the GRE or GMAT tests.
Scholarship Sponsors: University of Findlay, USA
Scholarships to be taken: University of Findlay, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Scholarship Worth: $12,000 per year/renewable every year
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: Undergraduate
nationality: International students
You May Like: University of Helsinki International Scholarship in Finland
Eligibility Criteria | International Scholar Award University of Findlay 2023
Applicants are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria to be considered for the University of Findlay International Scholarship Award 2023
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted to the undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate students in various courses offered at the University.
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities and motivation levels will also be considered.
- Students enrolled full-time in the Honors program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g. emotional maturity, motivation, persistence, etc.)
- High school transcript and/or GSE scores (if your transcript is not in English, a certified translation is also required)
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must provide evidence that they meet the University of Findlay’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
How to apply: As part of the application process, applicants must be admitted to the degree program through the university application portal the common application in university. No separate application is required for the award, scholarships are automatically applied as part of the admissions process.
Application deadline: Not set