You intend to studying medicine in the USA but without the means to do so? Are you qualified to be admitted to medical school in the United States of America? Then apply for it American University of Antigua Medical Scholarships in USA 2022/23.
These scholarships are awarded to high-achieving students enrolled in the University’s medical school for the 2022/2023 academic term.
Scholarship Sponsors: American University of Antigua College of Medicine
Scholarship Type: Partial Financing
Host institutions: American University of Antigua
Scholarship Worth: Up to $100,000
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: All Nationalities
See also: MBBS in the United States: Entry Requirements, Cost and Tuition Free Programs
American University of Antigua Medical Scholarships | DETAILS
The University provides a limited number of scholarships and/or bursaries for students who have shown outstanding academic potential. The scholarships are divided into Academic Awards, Service Awards and Cultural Awards.
Academic Awards include scholarships and bursaries awarded to high-achieving incoming students and are generally based on the applicant’s MCAT score and/or undergraduate GPA. They include:
- Provost Scholarship
- Dean’s Achievement Scholarship
- High Achievement Scholarship
- Physician Diversity Initiative Scholarship
- Admissions Committee Scholarship (Thrier Tiers)
- New York Scholarship
These awards are given to incoming students based on their contributions to the field of health care or the public good. They include:
- S. Grant of Military Veterans
- Jonathan Rohr Grant
- Professional Development Grant
- Global Education Service Grant
- AUA Research Grant
- Preferred Program Grant
- Alumni Friends & Family Scholarship
AUA is guided by the belief that patients benefit from diverse, compassionate medical professionals. To that end, these awards are given to encourage a more diverse student body at AUA. Prizes include:
- Canadian Citizen Grant
- AAPI Scholarship for Students of Indian Origin
- The Antiguan Tuition Scholarship
- The Tuition of Montserrat
- Grant for citizens and residents of South Asia
- AUA-BAPIO grant
- International Grant
- New York Minority Physicians Grant
- Sibling or Spouse Grant
- British International Grant
- CARICOM tuition fees
You may also like: Study in USA: Cheap Universities in USA for International Students
To be considered for the American University of Antigua Medical Scholarships 2022, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants for undergraduate scholarships must have been admitted to a relevant course in the University’s College of Medicine for the 2022/23 academic term.
- Graduate applicants must have earned an undergraduate degree (equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in the US).
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic ability.
- Applicants must demonstrate English language proficiency.
How to apply: Interested applicants for the American University of Antigua Medical Scholarships must complete an online application by the application deadline.
Application deadline: It is not specified