The Namibia University of Science and Technology (NUST) is pleased to invite applications for Staff Mobility under the Academic Mobility Scheme in Africa. The program supports higher education cooperation between countries in Africa.
The aim of the program is to improve the skills and abilities of students and staff through enhanced mobility between African countries. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Scholarship Sponsors: Namibia University of Science and Technology (NUST), Namibia
Host institutions: Namibia University of Science and Technology (NUST), Namibia
Scholarship Worth: fully funded
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: Masters, PhD level and Staff
Nationality: African Universities Staff
Also Apply: Intra-African Mobility Scholarship 3rd Calls for Applications 2022 (Fully Funded)
DETAILS | Staff Mobility Scholarship Program within Africa
The specific objective is to implement postgraduate, doctoral level and staff mobility through a robust Postgraduate Research and Study Program (GRSP) in Food, Energy and Water Security (FEWS) with a range of academic programs offered at partner institutions.
The following are the partner Universities and where you can apply:
To be eligible for the Intra-Africa Staff Mobility Scholarship Program, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Staff Mobility is open to university staff (academic and administrative)
- Applicants who are nationals of African Union member states and
- African residents and employees of the partner institutions.
Successful applicants for the Intra-Africa Staff Mobility Scholarship Program will receive the following benefits:
- Monthly allowance of £1,200 (paid to mobility holder)
- Insurance cost £75 per month – medical, travel, accident (paid to service provider)
- One (1) return air ticket
See also: SAP Young Professionals Program 2022 for Young Graduates
How to apply: Interested candidates should click on this link to access the application platform.
Documents to be attached:
- Curriculum vitae
- letter of motivation
- Letter of recommendation from your supervisor Inquiries: Email: [email protected] Website:
Application deadline: August 13, 2022