Around 150 of the most highly qualified students applying to the first year of Direct Entry undergraduate studies will be awarded as President’s Excellence Scholars at the University of Toronto🇧🇷 Outstanding domestic and international secondary school students are automatically considered for these scholarships upon admission.
University of Torontoleading his way education in Canada, has an academic path for every student. Whether your heart is drawn to the arts, the sciences, or both, there is always a program for you.
Scholarship Sponsors: University of Toronto, Canada
Scholarship Type: Partial Financing
Host institutions: University of Toronto, Canada
Scholarship Worth🇧🇷 $10,000
Number of awards: 150
Level of education: Undergraduate
Nationality: Domestic and international students.
Also check: University of Toronto Metro International Secondary Academy Awards
Eligibility Criteria | President’s Excellence Scholars Program
The University of Toronto President’s Excellence Scholarship Program will offer approximately 150 of the most highly qualified students.
- domestic and international secondary school students
- application for first-year direct entry undergraduate studies at the University of Toronto
- scholarships are automatically awarded based on distinction upon admission
- An entry scholarship of $10,000 in the first year (non-renewable).
- Access to substantial part-time work on campus during your second year.
- Access to an international learning opportunity during your university studies. Please note that this guarantee does not include financing, but financial assistance may be available if you have demonstrated financial need.
- Additional features may be offered by the acceptance department. Please refer to your offer letter for further details.
- How to apply: No separate application is required for these scholarships. Students are automatically considered for scholarships upon admission to the University of Toronto.
- Students must be enrolled full-time for both the fall and winter sessions to be eligible for the scholarship payment.
Application Deadline: Ongoing