Genevieve Mcmillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship: McMillan-Stewart Foundation in collaboration with Sciences Po The American Foundation offers merit-based scholarships to students from sub-Saharan African countries to study at a higher education institution in France.
The scholarship founded to celebrate Genevieve McMillan’s passion for the African continent. It was established in 2005 to fulfill the vision of its founder, Genevieve McMillan and to honor the life and work of her artist friend Reba Stewart.
Scholarship Sponsors: Genevieve McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation
Scholarship Type: full tuition waiver
Host institutions: Science Po
Scholarship Worth: See scholarship benefits (below)
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: College student
See also: Sciences Po Emile Boutmy Scholarship in France 2023/24 [Funded]
Genevieve Mcmillan-Reba Stewart Scholarship | Eligibility criteria
To be eligible for the Scholarship at Sciences Po, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a citizen of a sub-Saharan African country.
- They must have completed high school in a sub-Saharan African country.
- Must be admitted to Sciences Po’s Europe-Africa undergraduate program.
- They demonstrate excellent academic ability.
- scholarship covering full Sciences Po tuition fees each year for the duration of studies.
- Social costs are also taken into account, an additional living allowance may be awarded.
How to apply: Interested candidates for the Genevieve Mcmillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship must first apply to study in the Sciences Po Europe Africa undergraduate program. Applications must be completed by Sciences Po Admissions website.
When applying for student admission, all applicants must also apply for the Genevieve McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship by sending an application to [email protected] and [email protected]
Application deadline: February 23, 2023